
"Just a minute!!!" These 3 little words are going to be the death of me. I have no one to blame but myself, Adessa had to have picked it up from somewhere and since I am home all day long with her it would have to be me. No wait, I am going to blame John. "Just a minute" sounds like a very fatherly response doesn't it? At any rate, the days of Adessa running right to me when I call her name have ended and a new day of "Wait", "Just a Minute", or the option of not answering at all until I panick have begun. I must say that Heavenly Father made them cute so you wouldn't rip them to pieces when they boss you around, spit at you, and tell you "Five Minutes" (which is your time-out). Adessa has never had a 5 minute time-out in her life, but it seems to be the number of minutes she feels her parents deserve. BOSSY... I must say I prefer the bossy to cry and cling to you thing, regardless, they are both exhausting and both hilarious at times. I have to try really hard to supress the urge to laugh when she starts telling off strangers at the grocery store when they look at or try to talk to her. Sometimes she is sweet as sugar to strangers and sometimes she turns red in the face telling them off. GIRLS! Speaking of girls, when I went to get Addie up from her nap I found her jammies clad in a different fashion than the manner in which I put her to bed. Maybe she'll become a fashion designer for Brittany Spears when she grows up. I think she has great potential. Hmmmm, Doctor or Designer? I am not quite sure. I better go with Designer so when she is a teenager and decides to defy us she'll choose the opposite of what we want for her. O.K. blah blah blah Happy belated Groundhog Day to all. The Holiday that doesn't matter at all because we still officially have 6 more horrible weeks of winter left shadow or not. Fortunately we'll have sunshine for my 13mile run Saturday. Hooray!!
No comments:
Post a Comment