Sunday, 11 August 2013

Gold and Green Ball

I remember growing up hearing my parents talk about the "Gold and Green Ball" but I never really knew what it was. Well, it is a fancy schmancy dance and dinner hosted at the Church's local Stake Center. John and I got baited into going with a set of tickets from some friends who couldn't go, so went we did. Just know that I love John to bits, but the man CANNOT dance. We munched, mingled and even boogied for a number or two, but then we were swiftly headed back home. It was fun to have a night out together even if we both would have rather been heading to the cinema :)


My friend Manset danced like there was going to be no tomorrow. I love this woman.


We BYOB'ed it. Yes an evening with JUST water was simply not going to happen.



Cheers!


Sometimes doing something just a teensy bit different and occasionally out of your comfort zone is good, it certainly makes for some funny moments and memories.