Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Raising Cain at Madame Tussaud's- With Gucci

I had heard that Madame Tussaud's was a must see, but with two kidlets in tow..... it is difficult to see anything beyond the realms of your own house. So, when Gucci came to visit Hubby took a couple days off of work for she and I to do some sight seeing. Yes, we were obnoxious. Of course. We had a great time posing with our favourites and "raising Cain." 


James Dean is the love of my life. When I was in High School I painted an oil painting of him. It wasn't too bad, but his face was a bit squashy.


EVERY where we go people say that mom looks like Liza Minnelli. She does, it is true, so we had to document their likeness.


Love me some Jim Carrey.


'Yes Napoleon sir, my hand is nice and warm. And you?"


My "Twilight" smoulder.


"Bond, James Bond."


Audrey.


We are the champions my friends....


"Please, I will give you a son, just let me keep my head!" Btw, only 2 of Henry VIII wives were actually beheaded.


Doing my best Victorian face. Queen Victoria is one of my favourite royals of all time.


Hanging out with the Queen.


Gucci with her Beatles.


The King and Queen of Pop.


After we left Madame Tussaud's we went to Harrods for the confectionery. Whilst we were there we met  Stefano aka "Stanley" here who was Ga Ga for my mom. He said that she looked like Liz Taylor and then proceeded to tell her that he would love for her to play the part of Liz Taylor in a film he is putting together. She respectfully declined and then he told us he would see us again. Um, I don't think so. He was a friendly chap, but strange I tell ya.


After Harrods mom and I boogied on over to see Shrek the musical. The last time Gucci came we saw "Love Never Dies" and she spent the rest of the trip sobbing. We decided that given her emotional state we had better stick with mindless humour. We loved the show. It would have been perfect to take the Pink One to.




"Elementary my dear Watson, elementary!"

Gucci and I had a blast today. Lot's of laughs and with the news of Hubby's sister Jen's passing many many tears. I was grateful for the support of my mom at this time. That is what family is for and best at, loving and supporting during the difficult times we face in life.