Gucci's neighbor has a daughter that does a dog rescue. Whitney can get you pretty much any type of dog you would want that would be conducive to your family. I am not a dog person, or a pet person. I have issues with smells.....and animals smell. Kindergarten did me in when my music teacher had
hamsters that produced an odor that rivaled the State Fair. I wanted to hurl each time I went in her classroom, and that was the end of me and animals. I have always had cats, dogs, birds, etc... but I don't like to pet or hold them. Addie LOVED the puppies. No dog for us, just admiring the puppies. If you are interested let me know and I will get you Whitney's information.


I love clouds. Grandma Great and I were walking around the Parade of Homes the year of the Tornado. Great kept commenting on the clouds and how strange they were. We love it when the clouds
wig out and do something strange.


Every week we go to the park for playgroup with the women in the Ward. We always have loads of fun chatting and lunching and letting the kids run about.
Emma Lou "Purple Pig"

Laura
(just a few more weeks until baby Leif is born)

Millie Moo Moo

Kristen

The Pink
Piggie and the Purple
Piggie
No comments:
Post a Comment